Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Day 2651: I love old photos.






3 @ beach: old photo, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Tom Misch, It Runs Through Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







I have said before I love old photos.




This old black and white is not of family, but
adopted from a basket of old photos at a flea market.
Some photos just get to you? 

If you like the original better than my version at top,
I understand. Hard to top an original.
But, the adoption papers specified that I would play.
With the magic of digital, I can make versions,
and leave the original unscathed.
Ah, technology! When it working, it's heaven.








just because ...















A smile for Wednesday ...





1 comment:

john said...

What a beautiful lime-ish green! :-)