Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Day 2623: Patricia.









Patricia: old photo, collages & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for  Charlie Puth,  Done.For Me.

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I haven't done much art since back from the trip.
Jet lag has turned my sleep pattern upside down.
I know it will get better, just not yet.

Tonight at 10:10 as a reward for watching "This is US",
I made a deal that I would do a digital collage.
To push it, I used unusual components.
 

I started with an old photo of a package ...


step 1

and added another old starter jpg on top ...



step 2


a previously altered face photo, but had to rotate the angle.


step 3

I added texture, originally I was going to change the hair, but didn't.



step 4


From there it was a  matter of combining layers with various filters.

As so often happen, on my way to where I thought I was going,
I stumbled on a combination that I liked and stayed with it.





Thus, Patricia.









A smile for Wednesday ...





1 comment:

john said...

I know I have said this before but you are a master with the digital collage. I want to peek over your shoulder and watch you create. :-). Lovely piece!