Saturday, October 5, 2019

Day 2626: Betty.






Betty:  old photo, color, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Leonid & Friends, Got to Get You Into My Life.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Another old photo, step-by-step ... meet Betty,


step 1



I had started to use with gesso, I didn't have a back-up.
But I decided to see what could happen.


step2


I decided to used collage along with Betty.


step 4
step 3





















step 5

Almost done, more shadow & a crop.


step 6

Working time, 1 hour, 25 minutes.







An un-ad fyi ... take it or leave it.










A smile for Saturday ...
  






1 comment:

john said...

I love how the newsprint blends in so well over the skin. So united. Go show! :-)