Thursday, October 3, 2019

Day 2624: Catherine.





Catherine:  old photo, collages, color & digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, River.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Tonight, another digital collage from an old photo.


step 1


with three added layers;-


step 2

step 3


step 4

step 5  (Catherine)

WonderWoman mentioned that I hadn't shown trip photos
since I got back, which is true and I'll blame it on jet-lag. 
But, actually, with 400+ photos, it's going to be a job to edit.
I think I might divide it into categories. Like food, windows 
and doors, the group, the daily schedule, great memories etc. 
Does that sound interesting, or are you over the trip?
I need some feedback, please?







For FB Throwback Thursday:



Snow White & the young WonderWoman, Disneyland, 1976.






A smile for Thursday ...




3 comments:

Bea said...

Snow White is from a small town in Iceland. She came to the US with her boyfriend, the Disney artist who created her...

john said...

Definitely not over your trip. I loved what you already have shared and would love more. Only in your own time though.

I love this mustard piece. OMG! You masterfully used mustard. Thanks for sharing some of the steps. :-)

Nanci said...

Hi Jacki
Would love seeing photos of the big trip, it's been wonderful so far. Loved the photo of young WW with snow White too, so cute!