Monday, January 29, 2024

Day 4172: A Letter, Superheroes and Trees.

 

 

"Upheavel": junk collage, digital.






  

Want music?

 

    

Click here: Chaka Khan, Angel



 

 
2GN2S
 
REPEAT
 Day 185: What's in a letter? 1/28/2013


I ran an errand, and on a store window I discovered ...


Isn't it gorgeous?


stayed tuned ...


there's a challenge!


Now, aren't you curious?


These letters make up one word.


Of course I am giving them to you ...


out of their correct order.


I am like that.


A clue?
Letters were more worn toward the end.


Just like real life.


Answer tomorrow.
Just like real life. ;o)



They are back, for the day.

They were in Palm Springs for Superman's work and they drove up today, stopped at their favorite salad place, Ho Sum in Newport, and now Superman is watching football in my living room, and WonderWoman is on her phone and with me in my studio. After the pre-bowl game, they will visit SM's parents and at 5 pm we will meet the whole OC Family at Rodrigo's for an early supper. All are invited back to SM's Mom and Dad's for dessert, and then the superheroes will drive home this evening.

It is so beautiful today, I took some shots of the gorgeous sky and some willing model trees for you.




 
 
 
 

  
 
A 7 minute video, French Roast, here.
 
 
  
Just because ...
  

East African Crowned crane chicks

 



Monday's Smiles ...  




 


  


   
   


 
 



   

  


   





 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Branmuffin said...

I like that nature fact too!

I have no clue on the letters and the word. Orientals is close but missing a T, haha.

jacki long said...

Good try, but no. Alterations.

elenor said...

Jacki, I'm glad you met family again. That's food for the soul - do you say so too? I did translate from German, maybe you have a different expression in English, but I'm sure you know what I mean.
If everybody stays healthy I'll meet my dear ones next Sunday. Little K was ill last week.
Love your trees and your temperatures. After some warmer days temperatures are below zero in the morning.

jacki long said...

THANKS Elenor, I am so glad you will see family soon, you are right, it is really food for the soul! We have been in the low 60's which is cold to us, I have been in below 0 in the past when I was in college, but glad it was in the past.;o)