Thursday, January 25, 2024

Day 4168: 888 and TBT.

 

       

"Facets": junk collage, china marker.




  

Want music?



    Click here:Sean Mendez, Lost in Japan.



 

 
2GN2S

888




Throwback Thursday  ...




Demura Sensei and Yudansha, Dr. Byron Fenema, 

Uoko Restaurant, Santa Ana, CA 

May 6, 2014


 
 
 
 

  
 
 
A 27 minute video, Mo's Doodles, here.
a fun artist fir kids (and adults),long but worth it.
 
 
 
 
  
Just because ...
  

vulture


Thursday's Smiles ...  




 


     


   
 
   


 


     


   

 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

I might be related to that bird. When I first saw that part of your blog, I though you were posting a photo of me! LOL!

jacki long said...

No, no, no you are gorgeous and the vulture is envious of your beauty!Did you see the coyote I sent you last night?

john said...

Now I am curious on how you did this piece. Is it in an old catalog? :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. This is a spread in one of my journals. Just junk collage and china marker?