Thursday, June 29, 2023

Day 3972: Tiny owl and TBT.

"Continuum": acrylic brush

 
 Want music?
 








Click here: Bill Withers, Just the Two of Us.

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 
  • 2GN2S 
     
    A good friend, Bryan Crismas sent me this beauty. He said, "Have a bird photo for you from a Facebook page called "Owls World"They only had a photo that didn't say what it was called or its age but seeing it on a human finger shocking
    Now this is one tiny owl!
     

     


 

Throwback Thursday ... 


Greg Collier, me, Byron Fenema

 Super Summer Seminar

Costa Mesa, CA  2018

 


 
 

 
A 1 minute video, balance, here.



Just because ...

Black Redstart




Thursday's Smiles ...
 


 



 
 




 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, I just read your yesterday's blog too. Flying home was really an adventure for you again. I remember you told about such troubles some time back when you were on your way to your daughter. It reminds me that we must not take anything for granted and being some hours late is not fun but it could be much worse. What luck you met Daniella!

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, Yes I guess it was a bit of inconvenience, but I was taking it in stride. The bonus was Daniella, indeed!

john said...

I started thinking about the arch in St. Louis when I saw this piece. Great! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, Yes, i got that image as well.