Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Day 3949: Belinda Richards and GH#2.

   

"Counter-attack":collage, acrylics, digital.

  

 

                    

Want music?

Click here: Melanie Brand, Brand New Key

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...

Belinda Richards

Pet Photography

Photographer Belinda Richards captures the unique personalities of cats and dogs through her soulful—and often funny—pet portrait photography. Her latest series titled Who Cut the Cheese? (it means exactly what you think) features 19 dogs and one “guilty-looking cat.” Each creature has an expression of disgust on its face, whether it’s an upturned nose or squinting eyes to indicate that it smelled something bad.

Want to learn how to shoot incredible pet portraits like Richards? Enroll in her online class Introduction to Pet Photography: Capture the Spirit of Your Furry Friend exclusively on My Modern Met Academy.









Grandhunk #2 asked me out for lunch Tuesday and picked me up at 11:15 and we went to Toast Kitchen and Bakery, in Tustin.  

(pink arrow shows where we sat)
We decided on the Blackened Chicken sandwich, and the chicken BLT, split then we each had half of each. No food photos ;op We both liked the BLT the most, but both were good.

We went home and GH#2 wanted me to see a Alice in Borderland on Netflix. He watched 2 episodes with me, then I watch #3 and part of #4 when I fell asleep. No food photos. ;op We needed to get a photo, so Jake obliged.

   

 &

$3,499 is how much I have already saved! That's how much Apple will charge for its new mixed reality headset called the Apple Vision Pro. 

 


The device will be available early next year in the US, I won't be in line.The company announced Monday at its Worldwide Developers Conference.

 

 


 
 

 
A 4 minute video, clever octopushere.


 
Just because ...
 
Winkin, Blinkin and Nod. (Owls)



 


Wednesday's Smiles ...
  

 




 



                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

6 comments:

elenor said...

Love your collage, Jacki. And of course the 2 photos with Jake. I can see how much you enjoyed the time with him.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I love hearing that you liked the blog today, that will help fuel me for more. Have a wonderful week and weekend.

Irene said...

The pet photographer is terrific and always love seeing you with your family. Those stacked owls are adorable too. xo

john said...

Dividing this piece into fourths…so cool. Each part is the best! :-)

jacki long said...

Wow, Irene, thank you. Yes, I think the photographer got unusual portraits that don't look staged? How is that beautiful Remi doing, they change so much at this age. We have to get together because we need yo! ;o)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I think if I had gone any further, even a breadcrumb, it would be over-worked?