Saturday, June 10, 2023

Day 3952: Grandma and lenses.


"Forgotten":  my photo, digital

Want music?


Click here: Jacksons, Show You the Way

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 


2GN2S ...

 Lots of old thing around here, besides me.
I think this is cool, and thought you 
might like it too?


  
My Grandma at age 18, my Mom's Mom.
She had ten children at home on the farm.
Five girls, five boys, seven lived. Grandma 
died when I was very little, "2 "I think?
I can just barely remember her, 
tiny with white hair.



 Two contacts went AWOL. 
Both contacts wanted to play hide and seek this morning. One often decide to make a run for it, usually the left, but for first time, both? I found one, the other (left) is still hiding. I sometimes think it a prediction for the day ahead? I'll let you know?
 
 

 
 

 
A 2 minute video, Dog scales wallhere.



Just because ...
 
Blue Jay





Sunday's Smiles ...
  


 

 






 
 
Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Terrific photo, terrific colors. What would the world be without children?
Jacki, yesterday I wasn't able to upload my comment, you just got it a few minutes ago. Sorry.
Happy Sunday, Jacki!

john said...

It is kind of like a swing set in a ghost town. Love it! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I took that photo at a closed military base, but I imagined it somewhere in the Ukraine.

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I imagined it somewhere in the Ukraine, even though I photographed it a few years ago, locally.