Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Day 3956: Dimensions and a List.

 

  

"Turmoil": junk mail collage.



 
 Want music?
 








Click here: Rose Royce, Wishing on a Star

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 


  • 2GN2S
  •  
  •  17 inches
  •  

  • That's the width of an average airplane seat,decrease from 18.5 inches around two decades ago. Some plus-size travelers are speaking out about the challenges of shrinking seats — and thousands have signed a petition claiming it is "discriminatory" for airlines to require plus-size customers to buy an additional seat in advance.


 

Unending ...

You know how some places have an "all you can eat"  or a bag that "all you can fit it" policy? Well tonight I am feeling weary (@ 12:27am)From trying to cross off errands and things on my list. The dreaded but necessary list! My cousin Donna, always had a list with her, sometimes more than one. So when a date or something came up, it would go onto her list. Now a list is my lifeline. The things I used to remember, now, not so much. But back to my point, my lists are "all you can handle." And when you get those crossed off there are always new ones that need to be added?

Unending.


 
 

 
A 8 minute video, "Let's Eat"here.



Just because ...


Tree Sparrows





Wednesday's Smiles ...
 


 













                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 


2 comments:

john said...

Just amazingly great hair. :-)

jacki long said...

THANKS, JOHN, I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS.