Sunday, June 18, 2023

Day 3960: Another Test and Fathers Day.

 

  
"Destroying": junk mail collage, ink.


 
 Want music?
 








Click here: Los Hacheros, NPR

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

  •   You want another test? Well, okay ... 
     
    Can you find the 3 owls be hidden?
     

     *if you give up or want to check, answer is at the very bottom of this blog.
     


 

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Recently, I heard a lady say how awful the news is, she said it kept her awake, and it reminded me of a Dad story.

1989

When Dad came to live with us after leaving Florida, he had the guest bedroom. Soon after, he mentioned that he had trouble getting to sleep at night. I asked if he watched the news at night? He said yes. So I suggested NO NEWS at night, telling him it would all be there for him in the morning. He tried it and said, "I think you are on to something, Jack, I went right to sleep." My Dad had wanted a boy, so he only called me Jack.



 
 

 
minute video, kitten, here.



Just because ...
 

Western Tragopan

 




Sunday's Smiles ...
 
  

 

 








                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 






No comments: