Friday, May 13, 2022

Day 3554: Hurt.

 

 

"Hurt": photos, digital art.

 

 


Want music?




Click here: Kenny Loggins, This is it.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

2GN2S ...

Massachusetts family thought they rescued a stray puppy. It turned out to be a coyote


The male pup was found “wandering and distressed” on the side of the road, according to a Facebook post from Cape Wildlife Center. Concerned for its safety, the family picked up the pup in their car. But shortly afterward, they realized it might not be a dog after all. “After realizing their mix up they called us for assistance,” said the wildlife center, part of the New England Wildlife Center, a nonprofit that provides free veterinary care to around 5,000 animals per year.

 The pup, thought to be around five to six weeks old, was cleared for rabies and given its first round of vaccinations, Mertz said. The wildlife center will temporarily raise him alongside a female coyote pup between thee and four weeks old who was recently transferred from the Wildlife Clinic of Rhode Island. Raising the pup alongside a foster sibling is crucial because of the social nature of coyotes, Mertz said.

 


 

Update ...

Back when WonderWoman was 12 and we were 
on the couch wrestling for the tv remote, 


she pinned me and proceeded to surf the channels 
with the remote as I lay helpless. It was actually no contest, but I said, "okay you win, but I will get even. You won't know when or where, but I will. "The story differs here, WW says I waited three weeks. Maybe? My Mom had a sweater that had 2 rabbit fur balls ties on it.


I took one ball and placed it in WW's bed, 
between the sheets, about 3/4 of the way down.
Can you imagine sliding into bed and feeling fur?
That evening, from down stairs, we hearda loud shriek! Then WW yelled, "very funny Mother!"

I am a person of my word?

 
 
A cute 6+minute video, elephantshere.


 
Just because ...
 
Rose-breasted Grobeak

 
 


Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 


 




 
    

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

I nearly can feel how it hurts. Perfectly done, Jacki.
Have a happy weekend!

jacki long said...

Thank you , Elenor, you are always so kind and supportive.
Wishing you and your family a great weekend!

john said...

I just love this piece. The color combination is so soothing to me. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you so much, John. Your kind words mean so much to me,