Sunday, December 27, 2020

Day 3075: Oz.

 

 

 

"Fragile": ballpoint drawing, junk mail collage.


 



Want music?




Click here for  Earth, Wind and Fire, That's the Way of the World.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

 The Superheroes, WonderWoman and Superman are golfing.

They left for Arizona, Christmas afternoon.

They said they got up at 6 am for an 8am t-time.


Nice way to spend the day after Christmas?  I love watching how these two, married twenty-five years, love to be together, anytime,anywhere.




 
 


•  An amazing 4-minute video, strawberries, here.
•  A sweet 2-minute video, Made with Love, here.
•  A funny 4-minute video, Pets talk, here.



Just in case...

 


Just in case you're interested in astro stuff, my friend Linda sent me this article as a good read.  It's title is Saturn in Aquarius 2020-2023 – What to Expect. I didn't make it through, but in my efforts to provide interesting stuff, click here for the article.



 
                        
Just because ...


Diderick Cuckoo




 
 
Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 



 
 
                                                               Thanks for visiting today.

 

 

 

7 comments:

john said...

Fragile girl looks like she came right out of the musical Grease. Just wonderful! :-)

elenor said...

What a wonderful place where the Superheroes are golfing. But first of all: what a wonderful couple they are!
Your family is just great, Jacki.

elenor said...

I also want to say thank you for your kind answer to my yesterday's comment. I so appreciate your friendship, dear Jacki.
Stay safe and healthy.

jacki long said...

Thanks for your kind words, John.
These are fun to do, they sort of make themselves.

jacki long said...

Thank you, dear Elenor, I am wishing you relaxing days with ample time to do what pleases you. Love to you and your family.

Carrol Wolf said...

Jacki,

You outdid yourself with those three videos. It was early eve before I had a moment to watch. But what a delight. Thank you.
And I agree with all the other comments about the art, and family too.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Carrol, some says turn out better than others? I guess that's just like real life. Thanks again for your kind words, they lift me up for the next one.