Saturday, December 12, 2020

Day 3060: A perfect day.

 

 

 

'Barn 14" old photo, junk mail collage, and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Tom Misch, South of the River.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

Update

 

What a special day today. Phone calls, e-mails, FB wishes. I talked to Grandhunk#2, he sang to me and we talked for a  long time before he had to leave for work. I rode along with WW to get lunch from Shin Sen Gumi and brought it home to have eat at home. She and the family gave me a lovely scarf and two wooden angels, she says I am the little one. I guess you know who the tall one is? 


After, I worked on cards and read birthday wishes, so many kind people.  In the afternoon I got a birthday text from Grandhunk # 3 from Hawaii.  Grandhunk #1 came at 6 pm, bearing ...


fish tacos and beautiful coral-colored roses! We ate and then watched Cobra-Kai on Netflix. I need help navigating Netflix on my Apple tv. All in all, a perfect day, thank you, I feel blessed.


 
 


•  A touching 3-minute video, Swan Lake, here.
•  A fun 3-minute video, Random pillow fights, here.
•  A cute 2+minute video, White Christmas, here.
 


Just because ...
 
 
Whiskered Treeswift

 
 

 
                        

A smiles for Saturday ...
 
 










  






          




         




 
  

                                                               Thanks for visiting today.

 

5 comments:

elenor said...

I'm so glad to read that your day was perfect. You really deserve to be celebrated like that. You and your family simply are the best.
Have a wonderful Sunday, dear Jacki.
I will be seeing my family tomorrow after 2 months. Not so funny times but tomorrow will be great.

elenor said...

I also wanted to tell you how touched I was seeing the first video, Swan Lake. Thanks for the link.

john said...

I absolutely love barns. You did a bang up job on this one. Happy belated birthday, too.:-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor! I am so happy that you will be able to reunite with your family. I know it has been hard for all of you. Thank you for your kind wishes and I hope and pray that you will all be well and healthy together.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I know that barns are another thing we both enjoy. I am wishing you continued good health and safety.