Monday, December 14, 2020

Day 3062: Noticing tiny miracles.

 

 

 

"Clara": old photo, colage, and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Chaka Khan, Tell Me Something Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 


Before I got up this morning I was thinking of the tiny miracles that happen daily, and decided not to take them for granted but to notice each and every one. It could be as small as not spilling my orange juice when I inadvertently brushed too close this morning. I exhaled with relief, then said thank you.  I think these tiny blessing happen all through the day for all of us, but maybe we go on with our important stuff and forget to be grateful.  I just had another as I wrote this.


 
 


•  A musical 3+minute video, Taylor Swift, here.
•   An amazing 2+minute video, ice castles, here.
•  A cute 6-minute video, pigeon impossible, here.



Just because ...

 

Hooded merganser

 


 
                        

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 








      










    





   




 
                                                               Thanks for visiting today.

 

 

 

3 comments:

john said...

This is a big YES! Your selection of the woman and her glance; the stair step gives movement; your color choices. They all make the magic of the piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I think she may be a cutie without any help?

Libby Williamson said...

great post.

And I love that Ice castle!