Saturday, December 26, 2020

Day 3074: 3 Christmas Angels.

 

 

Angel #8, junk mail collage.

 

A quick step by step of #8 ...


2
1
























4
3
























6
5
























 



Want music?




Click here for  Roberta Flack, Feel Like Makin' Love
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Update:

I hope your Christmas was wonderful? 

Different? Masked? Zoomed?

 


We were at the house on the hill at 11 am.

Socially distanced, masks, 75' clear and beautiful.

 WonderWoman made her 2 famous casseroles. 

Lauren made her famous cinnamon rolls. 

The guys got money gifts inside a maze puzzle. 

Zack showed us his noisy mini-cycle. 

And, a basketball game on the big screen. 

This family is year-round crazy.

 
 
 
 
More, angels 
 

Delia : junkmail angel #9, collage




Another quick step by step of #9 ...



2
1
























4
3
























6 (I love doing shoes)
5























And another ...  
 


Pauline : junkmail angel #7, collage


Another quick step by step of  Angel #7 ...


1
2
























4
3

























6
5



























 
 


 
•  An amazing 1-minute video, Christmas star, here.
•  A beautiful 3-minute video, Hawaii, here.
•  An interesting 3-minute video, Jewish tradition, here.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Green Heron

 

 
                        

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

 





































 

 
                                                               Thanks for visiting, especially today.

 

 

 

6 comments:

elenor said...

Such lovely family photos. Thanks for sharing.
Your step by steps are wonderful again. I never can get enough.
And your Smiles for Saturday made me really laugh. What a crazy year. Good, it's over soon and hoping the nest year will be less challenging.

Carol said...

I stumbled upon something you posted on Pinterest and it ended up leading me here! Your artistic talent is so inspirational! Thank you for taking the time you take to share your unending creativity, laugh inducing, awe inspiring and fun things with your followers. I have now been inspired to create one piece of art, every day in 2021. I am a retired Spec. Ed. Teacher and find the "recharging effect" of creating art just what I needed/need. Thanks for getting me going again!

jacki long said...

Dear Elenor, no, thank YOU, for your comments which lift my spirits. I love having a friend I have never met, but feel so close to, even though we are half a planet away. Have a wonderful day as we finish up this chaotic year of 2020.

jacki long said...

Dear Carol, Thank you for your kind words, they help me a lot. I do this blog daily and comments are like refueling. Hope you can enjoy these last days of 2020, as we approach 2021 hoping for less chaos, eventually.

john said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy Boxing Day! Your angels are fun. I keep looking at the front of many of them thinking that the ephemera is like those bubble sheets for exams. :-) and

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, you have a good eye! Some are actually sumo sheets from basho competition since nothing around here is safe. Happy after days, I like them a lot.