Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day 3064: Holiday cards in progress.

 


   
2020 Christmas card, collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Rob Thomas & Daryl Hall, She's Gone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

 I have holiday cards in progress.


I started with a bin of previous colored work. My Mother taught me  not to waste anything when possible. And so, I am an art hoarder. Always sure that a use will appear for my stuff, in time? 

 

I but cut elongated triangles, lot and lots in all colors & patterns.


Using brown kraft paper cards, I started arranging & playing.

 


Last year I didn't do cards, I ran out of time, so no cards. This year I have nothing but time, so no excuse.  One third went out yesterday, the rest will go tomorrow and later this week. I didn't get holiday stamps this year, but I am thinking the LOVE ones should be fine?     



 
 


•  An energetic 4-minute video, Girl Drummer, here.
•  A interesting 5-minute video, How it's made, here.
•  A fascinating 3+minute video, Christmas lights, here.


 

Just because ...

 

Koppoe



 
                        

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
      


 



 

 
 
 
 
                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

john said...

Yeah for creativity. In this case an effective idea simply using junk mail. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John,yeah for junk mail.

Libby Williamson said...

Hi Jacki,

I love your sweet Christmas trees.
And I really enjoyed the video about making the glass ornaments. I would LOVE to sit next to a glass blower and watch that process. Amazing!

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Libby. You are so busy, I really appreciate your taking the time to comment. Yes, I think you would be excellent at any art form you approached. And they would all have your special Libby touch.