Friday, December 25, 2020

Day 3073: Merry Christmas!

 

 

"Hanami Ao": photographs, collage and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Yo-Yo Ma and Alison Krauss, Wexford Carol.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

Another year older and maybe wiser?

Older, for sure. Wiser? Maybe. 
I find my Christmas list shorter ...
my patience stronger ...
my love deeper ...
my gratitude endless ...
and the presents previously desired ...
have turned into 
wishes that can't be bought.




I am hoping this Christmas Day finds you ...
surrounded by the best gifts of all ...
love and warmth from your family & friends


 
 


•  A concert 55-minute video, All is Bright, here.
•  A cute 30 second video, Christmas dance, here.
•  An appropriate 2-minute video, Santa's workshop, here.



Just because ...

 

Little Ringer Plover



 
                        

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 





                                                    Thanks for visiting today, have a great day.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Your Update is fabulous, so well expressed. I noticed I still have to learn some things - I hope i have still enough time for this.
I've been lucky to meet with family. The rain stopped when we arrived so we could go for a walk after giving our presents. Then some hot coffee and self made cookies before heading home again. Two happy hours. What else does count?
Thinking of you, dear Jacki and wishing you a happy Christmas evening.

john said...

Just lovely! Your choice of two dominant colors work so well together. Merry Christmas! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, it is pretty bold but I like it.
Merry Christmas!

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Elenor, you are always so kind.So happy for you and your family to be together. And, that rain sounds good, we get so little.