Monday, December 21, 2020

Day 3069: Do you like angels?


 

"Angel series #1": Junk mail collage. ink brush.

 



Want music?




Click here for John Barry, Out Of Africa, 
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Mikako: junk mail angel #2




Never too much junk mail ... a quick step by step ...



2
1
























4
3
























5
6
























                                And, there all kinds of angels ...


Melanie: junkmail angel #3, collage


a quick step by step ...



2
1
























4
3
























5
6

























Never too many angels?



 
 


•  An amazing 3+minute video, life-saving, here.
•  A sweet 4+minute video, Mangalitsa piglets, here. 
• A funny 3-minute video, a relevant song,  here.


 

Just because ...

 

Limpkin



 
                        

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 

























 

 
                                                               Thanks for visiting today.


9 comments:

john said...

Great angel series. I love that they are so colorful and full of movement. :-)

Betty Cotton said...

Good Morning Jackie! Love the Angel series coming up....I remember fondly you teaching us how to make these. I have one I made in your class I'm proud of! Such fun! Hope you are doing well! Keep enjoying the blessings your family shares with you during this holiday season! Big doings tonight in the sky! Always enjoy your daily blog....much thanks for the time you put into delivering it to us!

elenor said...

Your angels are too cute! Thanks for the step by step, Jacki. You know how much I love them.
Thanks for making me smile with your funny Smiles for Monday.
Have a good evening.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. They are fun to watch them evolve.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Betty! I always love to hear from you. I am so glad you still have your angel. they are fun to make. Withing you, Tom and Paul a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy New Year in 2021.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much dear Elenor. I do think of you when I do a step-by-step.
Please take good care and have a wonderful, safe holiday season.

Courtney Thomas - Nomura said...

I loved these angels so much !

julia moreton said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus/Cancer,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying theUPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after using the herbal remedy way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Kokobi. Email kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com for you own herpes cure now or WhatsApp him via +254746618873 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA AND BAD BREATH..
or via whatsapp +254746618873

Tiffany Ibarra said...

This iss a great post