Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Day 3050: ... the story that goes with it.

 

 

 

"Pattern": graphite drawing, acrylic, collage and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Natalie Caole, I've Got Love On My Mind.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Still another short story  ...



ARTbar, circa 2009



Years ago I used to demonstrate for the ARTbar ...
during ArtWalk at Santa Ana, Ca. Art District.
It was fun, and I usually got some work done.
I recently came across this photo ...
and thought I'd tell the story that goes with it.
Families came by, and these kids wanted to stay, 
so their parents went on to other galleries, to return later.
As I was starting to put down a piece of paper on the canvas,
I looked up to see the young lady on the right (maybe 5?) ...
 shaking her head, no. I said, "no?".  She shook her head, no.
I moved it to another space, and checked with her.
She nodded yes, and that's where it went.
My youngest critic, and I think she was right on!

 

 
 


•   A funny 2+minute video, big dog small bed, here.
•  A touching 7-minute video, 102 yr.old sees video, here.
•  An amazing 4-minute video, George, here.


 Just because ...


 


 
                        

A smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 





                   






           



                                                                       Thanks for visiting today.

 

 

4 comments:

john said...

I am so taken with the pattern and the colors in this piece. Well done. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, your opinion means a lot to me.

elenor said...

I loved seeing you making art in company of these nice kids. It's so wonderful to see how clear and true their judgment often is. Would be interesting to know about their further development.
Have a fine evening, dear Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Yes, it is a good memory, I am lucky to have the picture.