Friday, December 18, 2020

Day 3066: Revisiting a cool car.

 

 

"Linda": photos, collage, drawing, and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Michael Jackson, Love Never Felt So Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Re-visit: a re-post from December 17, 2017, Day 1970

 (Carrol said it was okay)


Saturday was the sale, and I made it.
I was sitting wondering what I would do for Day1970.
I didn't want to use the sale, 
as I thought you are surely sale-d out by now?
Later when I went outside at Catalyst I saw red!
Literally, Ferrari red! I gawked!




I am after all, my Dad's daughter, and I love cars.
I actually went into the restaurant and asked the owner
if I might take pictures of his car. 




I told him I do a daily blog. He said yes.



He asked what my blog was about?




I told him tomorrow it would be about his Ferrari!




A gorgeous sculpture, in red.




every detail ...
 



design perfection.
 



I think it's a Ferrari 488 GTB?
 

























Great from every angle, even parked!
Thank you kind Ferrari owner.






 

Just because ...



Cardinals by Dave Jackson



 
 


•  An amazing 1-minute video, donation, here.
•  A fun 1-1/2 minute video, great commercial, here.
•  A fascinating 5+minute video, snow globes, here.


 
                        

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 

 
 










       




              Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

As always, the videos are so worth watching. I do remember the red ferrari and it certainly is beautiful from every angle.

Love today's cartoons: particularly the ones with cats. And I don't even like cats. LOL

Thank you again for a pleasant diversion in this mad, mad, pandemic world.

jacki long said...

Awww, thank you so much dear Carrol, your kind words make my day and help fuel me up for the next blog, also with your help. Have a great weekend.

john said...

The yellow gives a happiness that is so warm. Love this piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I used three different collages in this piece.