Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Day 2986: It is important to have heroes ...

 

 

 

"Two Guys": old photo, collage and digital.

                                                                                  






Want music?




Click here for  Deniece Williams, Let's Hear It for the Boy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




        Sumo is finished yesterday, ShoDai is Champion 
and winner of the Emperors Cup at Japan's Autumn Basho.
 
Sho-Dai
And, now I will wait for the November Basho.
 

Naomi Osaka Will Skip French Open, Citing Injury and Timing.

Fresh off her stirring run to the U.S. Open title last week, Osaka has announced that because of a lingering hamstring injury she will not play the French Open, which is set to begin in Paris on Sept. 27.

“My hamstring is still sore so I won’t have enough time to prepare for the clay — these 2 tournaments came too close to each other for me this time,” Ms. Osaka, 22, wrote in a message posted on Twitter late Thursday night. “I wish the organizers and players all the best.”

 


But there is always Rafael Nadal to cheer for at the French Open.
It is important to have heroes to look forward to following.

 
 
 
 
 
                                  
    •  A relaxing 4-1/2 minute video, Autumn Sweater, here.
      •  A 46 minute interview video, Artist, Holly Roberts, here
        •  A touching 2 minute video, delivery man tip, here.                                     


 
Just because ..
 
 
Spotted Pardolte

 



Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 
 



 
 



                                                                            

 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

Thanks for stopping by today.



6 comments:

john said...

I love how the red gave texture to the piece. You are so inspiring! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I found the photo of the two guys last night and decided to play with it. It was one that came together quickly, which I always appreciate. ;o)

Jane I said...

Jacki,

Your creativity with photo art is phenomenal. Jane (just back from Maine)

elenor said...

I always admire how you find so many interesting and enjoyable topics to write about each and every day.

jacki long said...

Welcome home, Jane. I bet you enjoyed the leaves and color in Maine? We are glad to have you home with us.
I found the photo last night and decided to play with it. I love the hats.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, you are always so supportive. I do struggle some days, and
other days it just tumbles out? T am so glad you like it.