Thursday, September 3, 2020

Day: 2960: My blog is changing and I don't like it!



"Wise one"ballpoint pen drawing.







Want music?




Click here for  Al Green, Let's Stay Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Blogpost, which I used 2960 consecutive days has changed today!
I am groping around trying to find what I need to do this blog. 
I was comfortable for 2960 days, tonight I am not. 
Sometimes when they make improvements,
it doesn't feel that way to me?
Sometimes they give you an option to revert to the old way.
If they offer that, I haven't been able to find it.
I apologize for tonight's blog, it will get better, or not.


  







•  A fun, 3-1/2 minute video, on Typography, here.
•  A 2-minute vide0, worlds largest art, here.
• A 2+minute video, stories of us, here.





Throwback Thursday ...



Gogen Yamaguchi Sensei, Tokyo, 1984




A smile for Thursday ...
 

 

6 comments:

john said...

Perfect title for this piece. Indeed very wise! :-)

cherril doty said...

Jacki
You can change back to what they call "Legacy blotter" way at the bottom of Settings. But they will eventually change us all to the new blogger anyway:(

elenor said...

I simply don't understand what you are speaking of, but I just wanted to assure you that I really enjoy each of your posts.
Have a good day, dear Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, it was drawn from a magazine photo.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Cheril! I have swir=tched back to legacy, but they keep changing me back to the new, less friendly version. I will keep switching as lone as I can. The new one doesn't seem an improvement? Thanks again.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, Google which hosts the free Blogspot app that I have used for years, is making changes, or improvements as they call it. It is giving me fits, but as long as you like it, that makes me feel better. Thank you.
Sending best wishes to you and your family to be safe and well.