Monday, September 14, 2020

Day 2972: Home from the House on the Hill.

                       

                                                                             

"WonderWoman, off duty" photo & digital.


 



Want music?




Click here for  Shawn Mendez, Theres Nothin' Holding me Back.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I am home from the house on the hill! (picture the text centered)

 

Sweet, tiny, quiet home. I always unpack everything and more often than not, I lay on my bed and watch sports. That's often a Sunday afternoon norm. Today it was the  US Open Tennis Men's finals. I watched as the scores went back and forth. I even coached some. And then I fell asleep during the last match, so that when I woke, there was a Dodger game on! I had to look the winner up on my phone! I am a tad grouchy, but no one will know.

Part of my grouchiness comes from this new google takeover of the blogspot I have used daily for going on seven year. Did I mention daily? It won't allow me to center-justify which has been my preference. It won't allow a lot of my habits which have always let me smoothly deliver what I thought looked good. After all, I am the one who has to look at it, in case you don't show up? ;o) Ann said my blog comes all chopped up with weird spacing and sometimes unrelated stuff? Have you had that? There must be some advantages to this new %$&*# nonsense, but I haven't found it so far. I hope you can be patient with me while I try to do the same. Facebook has also changed. Not a happy camper there either. Yada, yada, yada.

 

                                              Just because ...


                                                                                    

The Blue Dacnis (Dacnis cayana)

 

 



Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 

















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viewed from my cellphone, I haven't noticed any change on the look if your blog.

john said...

Thanks for sharing about Google being the new owner of Blogspot. I did not know. I have had issue as well. When I go to upload an entry to the blog I only can see html code, no image. Once it is uploaded it is fine. So I do not know what image I am writing about unless I publish first . I then can go back and edit with a comment.

elenor said...

It's always a joy to read your blog, Jacki. Don't worry about its layout, it's what you write about that counts!
Thanks for number 2972 in a row!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Anonymous! Jan? Good to know it might be okay after all. Take good care.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes, I had the HTML problem too. If you go over to the top, left corner there is something like <> and if you click on it, it will give you the choice of going back to your content. It took me almost a week of experimenting to figure that out! It helps a little.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! You are so kind, I will tell myself that when I get frustrated, as I know you are right, I am just a bit type A?

Lois Olsen said...

It is so frustrating when things change without asking, For me it used to be when the grocery store decided to update all their isles so I couldn’t find anything, now it’s all the updates on my phone that keep me in a constant state of confusion. Some how we struggle through these changes and perhaps it keeps our brains in shape. Thanks for struggling through the new blog platform and Continuing to send , the best thing on my computer!