Saturday, September 12, 2020

Day 2969: From the House on the Hill.

 


                                                                

                                                                         

"House on the Hill Tabletop": photo & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Doobie Brothers, What A Fool Believes.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Am back at the house on the hill.
I moved in Thursday evening while the family left.

                                              


I had a hard night, didn't sleep well. So when we got up at 7:25 I felt like a zombie. Took a nap in the LR with the dogs 9-10:40. 
 

Ann came at 10:55 and we went to El Torito to dine in for the first time in all of these months. We still had masks until we ate, all the waiters etc. were in masks, and people seemed happy to be there. I had a taco & brought one home for tonight. 
 

 After another nap in the family room it was time for US Open semi's.
 

 Zoey watched for a bit, but I think it was too stop and start for her?
I took photos of some the canine body positions observed today.
 


 
Laker

And a similar position when we were outside.
 
Zoey

Laker

 The dogs fed at 4 pm so at 4:25, she looked at me and then 
whined a bit. Keeping me on track. 
 
Zoet likes to chase baby lizards,  Laker is referee.
 
Ozone pollution reaches record levels during the Bobcat and El Dorado Fires, as well as fires burning along the entire West Coast. (Nicole Charky/Patch)

ORANGE COUNTY, CA — Lung-damaging ozone pollution in Orange County and Los Angeles has reached its highest levels in a generation and set records in other parts of Southern California during the blistering Labor Day weekend heatwave, according to air quality readings. I took the photo below at 5:45 pm from the backyard.
 






 •  An amazing under 3-minute video, here.




A smile for Saturday ...

 






2 comments:

john said...

Lovely bouquet! I love sunflowers. Digital magic makes them seem well....magical. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I ws sitting here wondering what to use, and these flowers were on the table looking at me!