Friday, September 25, 2020

Day 2982: All in all, a good day.

 

 

A Puffy People for Marj (china marker)

 

More Puffy People for Marj (china marker)




Want music?




Click here for  Alicia Keys & Khalid, So Done.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?




Grandhunk #1 invited me to go to lunch today at ...


My Antonio burger

GH#1's Club Sandwich

A side order of potato salad to share

(No, I am not standing in a hole)












A special time, so appreciated. Thak you, Jordan.

 
 
 
I like to read ...
 
except when the Sumo Bashos are broadcast from Japan.
 

 
Then I take my laptop into my bedroom and watch on a  bed table.
I finished Behold the Dreamers, yesterday.
 

Yesterday WW asked me  what was next? I said ...


              














   And there are the three books I've started, but wait for my return.
 

 



 
Just because ... 
 

Japanese White Eye.

 
                                                             


Smiles for Friday ...
 
 










 

                                                                      

                                                                 



                                                                   





Thanks for coming by today.




4 comments:

elenor said...

Your Puffy People are fabulous, Jacki!
So is the photo of you together with your grandson. You know how much I love your family pictures.
Have a fine weekend!

john said...

I bought the type of China marker that you use. They are great. I love that one does not have to strip off the paper and they seem to not break as often. That hamburger you got looks amazing. How did you eat it? It was huge! And to think you had potato salad, too. Glad you had fun! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Yes, that is Jordan, my oldest and tallest Grandhunk. He is a dear one, studying for EMT school, and eventually wants to be a fireman. He said he wants to help people.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. Yes, American Grub's food is amazing! The burgers aren't so big around, but just amazingly good. They grill the underside of the bun with parmesan cheese! Their potato salad is top-notch, made fresh daily. I only eat half and take the rest home for supper.