Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Day 2958: Direction.





"Direction": junk mail collage.






Want music?




Click here for Jacob Collier, Isn't She Lovely?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Today was delivery day, I am so lucky.




WonderWoman flew in with groceries ...



chicken enchiladas



















and, my Grandogs, Zoey, and Laker. I have missed them.



Wonderwoman was showing me how to make a movie 
with Snapchat, as I needed to make a short video to 
send for an upcoming wedding greeting. 
The picture below left is a sample of WW and because 
I was in the background, it made me a mini-me?
 






































At right is a screen-
capture of the short 
video of me on a 
moving swing.
The voice is adjusted 
to the little kid pictured. 
It came out funny.





I am so happy to have that done and sent off.

 





•   A 25-min. video, artist Roz Stendahl sketching, here.
•  An under 2-minute video, baby Pandas, here.
•  A great, colorful 11-minute video, world festivals, here.






just because ...


 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte





Smiles for Tuesday ...







 































4 comments:

elenor said...

Your collage is splendid! They always are but that needs to be said nevertheless.
You have such a great family, Jacki. It always touches me to see how kindly they care for you.
Happy evening!

john said...

Your collage is very soothing. I feel so calm looking at it. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Elenor, I love hearing from you.
Yes, they really spoil me, and I do appreciate their kindness.
Love to you and your family.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I hadn't thought calm,
but I'll take it, mot of us need it?