Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Day 2970: Starting the day with a call to the plumber





                                                                                 
"Dorothy": ink brush drawing, watercolor & collage postcard.








Want music?




Click here for Lech Wierzynski, Sugaree.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Starting the day with a call to the plumber.
Not the best way to start a day, but I am smiling,
sort of, because I think it is minor and could be worse.
It can always be worse. 
I have a call in and am waiting for a call back. 






                                      While I am waiting, explore.org e-mailed me                                      to go to Waimea Beach for a bit.
                                                                     


It was a live shot, so it showed a panorama.




                                                                                      


                                             More dogs ...


 


Smiles for Wednesday ...























4 comments:

john said...

I stared at Dorothy for a long time. Masterful use of color and control of your brush to work color into your piece. Love the hair of course. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, my watercolor skills depend on luck, I still use a $3. kids set to be commensurate with my skills. Dorothy was a lucky one I think.

elenor said...

Dorothy is fabulous, Jacki!
Some of your today' smiles really made me smile.
I hope the plumber could solve all problems.

jacki long said...

The plumber fixed it all and all is back in-place He even gave me a AAA discount. Glad you like the collage & smiles, I hoped you might. Take good care, Elenor!