Sunday, August 11, 2019

Day 2572: A witty & philosophical dog, named Enzo.










2 dancers:  photo, collage & digital/










Want music?

 




Click here for Tevin Campbell, I'm Ready.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












Ann & I went to see The Art of Racing in the Rain today.
Click on title above for a short preview trailer






A new film out today, a comedy-drama,  
based on the best-selling novel by Garth Steinthat. 
A heartfelt tale narrated by a witty & philosophical dog 
named Enzo (voiced by Kevin Costner) and it wraps up 
with one of the best feel-good endings of all time.



Enzo


We liked it a lot!







Third day at the house on the hill.




Not long after I got home from the show, about 3pm, 
Grandhunk#2 was home from work and 
invited me to join he and Lindsey for dinner 
as he was cooking his special salmon dish.


Lindsey & Jake


I had already had a salad, so declined. 
 I did get a picture of the cooking in progress. 
I planned to get an after shot, but they devoured it all.









My last sunset this trip, I'll be home tomorrow.











A smile for Sunday ...






1 comment:

john said...

Fire or sunset red. Love how vibrant this image is. :-)