Monday, August 12, 2019

Day 2573: Home from the house on the hill.





Why you: junk mail collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Maxwell, Pretty Wings.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Home from the house on the hill ...





It's been a fun four days sharing their house with 
my grand-dogs and Grandhunks. The hunks are in and 
out, with different work schedules, workouts and dates.
They all three start school next week, 
two finished summer session last week.





When they were little, I used to call myself Grandma TLC.
Which stood for Taxi, Laundry, Cook as well as TLC.
Now, all three drive their own cars, do their own laundry 
and can cook or get their own food. 
Granddogs, not so much.


Laker (8) and Zoey (1)

Each morning I take my book outside and read 
while they checked out the yard and neighborhood.
You can see Zoey has almost caught up with Laker.


Zoey recharging.

They all grow up so fast!






Grandhunk #3 helped me load my stuff in my car 
and a third hug, telling me to text him when I got home. 
At 10:30 tonight, I texted him that I had got home safe at 4 pm, 
but forgot to text? He replied with "lol, I love you!"


Zack



I love you too!










A smile for Monday ...





2 comments:

john said...

I love how you part of the whole when you are creating. Using only a portion of a word works so well. :-)

Julie said...

I liked all of your vibrant art and pictures this weekend!