Saturday, August 3, 2019

Day 2564: Keeping my armor as long as I can.







fishtale: photo, acrylics, collage & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, I'm Still in Love with You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










excerpts from Julie, Linda, Ann & demo.

A digital quilt of Fantasy/Travel Journal class 3  
Thursday. August 1, 2019



Last class next Thursday, August 8, 2019 (here)










I follow  John Arbuckle's daily blog (here), 
always something amazing like these, and much more.




So much inspiration, I forwarded to Ann (aka Raquel Welch)
knowing she'd love it. She did & decided to figure out the arrows, 
she worked hard on her arrows, deciding to skip the stars.





While I so admire you talented artists who can do this, 
it's "beyond my pay grade", "not my table."
I am a 3 hole binder at best.









A smile for Saturday ...


"keeping my armor as long as I can."



Thank you for stopping by. 
Wishing you a lovely weekend. 


1 comment:

john said...

Glad you like the bindings. Glad Raquel did the arrow one. Fun that you passed the images on and thanks for publishing on your blog.

I love the fish piece by the way! :-)