Friday, August 23, 2019

Day 2584: A great August tradition.






Yoshi: collage, acrylic & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Khalid, Talk.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Thursday was Demura Sensei's Costa Mesa Dojo's 


Annual Jr. Marathon, mentioned earlier here.


A perfect afternoon in a beautiful space. 







Special thanks to Costa Mesa Dojo Instructor, Roy Center 
for upholding the Jr. Marathon tradition.


Senpai Roy put out the call to adults for coaches.
 
11 coaches/ 22 competitors, photo by Monica Lopez

10 ( & I) agreed, always enjoy helping at the annual event.

Hannak & Claire, John ,photo by Jennifer Moss

After karate class,  Roy assigns numbers before they start.

Hannah at the 9th consecutive marathon. Photo by Jennifer Moss.
After they return inside the dojo for prizes.
I took a couple of photos. And borrowed a couple.



My view from my coaches station.




I kept staring at this gorgeous tree. It posed for me!




A great August tradition.







JB/ Just Because:






A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyses, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.









A smile for Friday ...







1 comment:

john said...

I can't imagine having to pick up all those books!

Yoshi is terrific! I did not focus on the face at first. I love when that happens and then all of a sudden there it is. :-)