Friday, August 9, 2019

Day 2570: An extremely busy day!





Aunt Martha at 18: old photo, collages and digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Blake Shelton, Lionel Richie, You Are.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Am back at the house on the hill for four days.
 

My day started at 5:30 am, on purpose.


I had set both the alarm and Siri, just to be sure.
I am slow- moving in the morning, so needed to allow 4 + hours 
to get ready & get stuff ready for my last class till November.
I leave home @ 9am, once the supplies are loaded.
 6 miles streets to the 55 then to the 22 to Westminster. 
I am usually there by 9:30, class starts at 10 till 1 pm. 
I return home about 2pm, to unload art stuff.
I ate lunch and almost fell asleep.
Then I needed to pack up my needs for 4 days.
Computers, new book, my pillow & groceries.
Friday is trash day so that needed to go out before leaving.
I was on the 241 toll road by 4pm.
Imagine a 4 lane road, the right two lanes backed up
 
four miles waiting to edge onto the 91 freeway to Riverside!
Luckily I was in the left and towards LA & Anaheim Hills.
I passed GH#2 leaving for work, as I pulled in at 4:30 pm.
We waved. Granddog, Laker was glad to see me.
AT 5 pm GH#1 brought Zoey home from Dogtopia.
 
 
GH#3 came home at 7 pm, so got to see all three GH's. 
Then I needed to get to this blog and drew a blank?
I know this is all TMI, but it's all I have right now.

Oyasumi nasai! (sweet dreams)
 









A smile for Friday ...





1 comment:

john said...

Aunt Martha seems to be readying herself for going out to something special. Love this one! :-)