Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Day 2588: ... getting trip necessities.





Lulu:  old photo, collage  & a scribble.












Want music?

 




Click here for  DNCE, Cake by the Ocean.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










WonderWoman invited me to get a mani-pedi Monday morning.
So much pampering felt decadent, but I loved it. 
 Then she treated me to a fish taco at Wahoo's, yummy!
She also gave me a huge bag of clothes and shoes to go through.
I love getting these hand-me-down bags, I snagged some goodies!
The rest I will donate to Tustin Assistance League. 
WW does not procrastinate, so she checked on my
progress in getting the necessities for my upcoming trip



Did I get my power adapters for my laptop etc? No, not yet?
She pointed out the Best Buy, in sight, so I went there. Done.
Did I get my folding stool at REI? Not yet?
 She mentioned the REI in Tustin was on my way home.



I did, so that is now done!
I was on a roll! 
I went to Nordstrom Rack, and more.  



Maybe they had something I didn't know I needed?
They did. 
How was your Monday?









JB/ just because...



darling?












A smile for Tuesday ...





2 comments:

john said...

Great job of melding the portrait and the letters. Seamless! Of course, you know I already like the pop of red. :-)

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, I always pack too much and am slowly learning, with each trip, to take less clothes. It really doesn't bother me that I wear the same outfit several times; and if it bothers anyone else, then they aren't having as good a time as me!