Sunday, August 25, 2019

Day 2586: Stay the course.






Stay the course: junk mail collage, old photo & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Jill Scott & Anthony Hamilton, So In Love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








(Probably, no definitely tmi. But, it's all I've got.)



When at the house on the hill, my day revolves around 
my granddogs, Zoey, age 1-1/4 and Laker, age 8-1/4.
I mention the age because we are waiting for Zoey to 
get out of the puppy stage of digging up & tearing up. 
Not there yet.
All three Grandhunks were in and out today, there was
going to get gas, a haircut, all three worked out and
GH# 2&3 are at work now, GH#1 is at his girlfriend's.


I watched the Little League World Series this morning, 
to see Louisiana defeat powerhouse Hawaii 9-5. 



They play Curacau tomorrow, I will watch outside.*



 
More photos of Zoey because she likes the camera, 
she is a teenage girl after all.






There there is the daily sunset.
 
 
Saturday 7:30 pm
The sun goes down fast from here.
 
Saturday 7:32 pm 






















Quick Update: Day 3 of my tiny helper in my left ear.
So many things make noise, including me.
Zoey and Laker's nails click on the hardwood floors.
Zoey's collar has a jingle as she walks.
Air-conditioning at this house roars when it comes on.
New discoveries.
 




A smile for Sunday ...







2 comments:

john said...

OK. Spectacular! The larger red draws me in and captivates me. But then the smaller red takes me to the left. And then the radiant blue moves me up. :-)

Rustyglo said...

I love this collage! For an instant, I thought it was creepy and in a second moment I knew it was stunning in a wonderfully odd way!
Congrats!!!!
glo