Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Day 2568: A month from now, where willl we be?






4 Sisters, at bohio , Cacique, Cuba.jpg











Want music?

 




Click here for  Shawn Mendez, Camila Cabello,  Senorita.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








                                        Today, all of a sudden, I am keenly aware of 
                            where I will be going a month from today.




                 I will be flying Air France from LAX to Paris! 





I leave LA at Friday, at 2:55pm and arrive in Paris



  
on Saturday at 10:40 am. We leave Paris at 1:05 pm




and arrive in Marseille at 2:30pm. 




We will be met and driven to Les Bassacs 
where we will stay for two weeks, then repeat in reverse.




TMI?






Bought a new book today at Costco ...






Have you read it?  I hear it's good?








A smile for Wednesday ...








*  Help? "Anonymous" left a lovely comment 
yesterday and I would like to be able to respond 
but don't know who to thank?  Could you 
pleasee-mail at jlonginc@gmail.com 
or message me at  
https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.71 
Please?


 

7 comments:

tgarrett said...

So excited for you Jacki! I know you will take lots of photos. Enjoy. Love, Terry and from Ron

jenclair said...

I know you will make the most of your trip! Looking forward to reading about your adventures. Yes, I've read and loved Where the Crawdads Sing--the writing is beautiful.

Melissa Perez said...

Wireless doorbells sitting on their chargers! I absolutely love it 😆

Bea said...

Looking forward to posts from France...

Gail said...

I loved Crawdads and bet you will too and I know you will luv Paris

john said...

The colors are just fantastic in this piece. :-0

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Paris! France! Lucky you -- bon voyage (soon) and have a wonderful trip.