Sunday, August 4, 2019

Day 2565: Just look at those eyes!





Philip: old photo, collage, layers & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for Bill Withers, Just the Two of Us.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Just look at those eyes! 
And, isn't a sailor romper just adorable?
Almost every time I alter one of these old photos,
someone asks where I got the photo?





This one, tagged "RUuUJGhSRZlaocRjimR" and a few 
others were e-mailed to me by Pinterest, saying they 
thought I might like these? I did. I loved him from his 
serviceable shoes all the short way up to his hat. 
He obviously liked the photographer.
That "look" surely worked to make his life easier?

 



I named him Phillip and paired him with this part of an 
old collage. And, after a lot of playtime in Photoshop, I stopped. 
 




John once asked how long I spend on the conversion process?
It does vary. Some cooperate and I might finish in 15 minutes.
Others, are deterred by my pairing selection and may struggle
to get me to see a better choice, but usually an hour, tops.









A smile for Sunday ...



(I love this so!)



1 comment:

john said...

Cherish comes to mind on this one! :-)