Thursday, August 15, 2019

Fay 2576: Another fun day at Eastside Clubhouse.






Returning:  junk mail collage.











Want music?

 




Click here for the Emotions, Best of my Love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Since it's already the second Wednesday of the month, 
7 out of 8 of us met at Erin's studio for a fun day.



Erin provided us with wood bracelets and a tray to design.



I didn't catch photos of everyone's work, 
but will share what I have.

Norma

Norma's idea & practice paints




by Norma/ paint & collage

by Linda, paint, collage & saran
by and photo by Linda

by Erin, paint & fabric

by and photo by Josie


by jacki/ tissue collage


by Erin/ fabic





 bracelets could be designed with paint, collage fabric & more.
by jacki, blueprint collage
by jacki, junk mail collage
by Erin/fabric
Another fun day in the Eastside Clubhouse.
Thank you Erin!








A few have asked if I will continue to blog while on the 
upcoming trip? (See here) In fact, Mary said "I bet you 
won’t stop blogging but I wish you would to relax completely."
I smiled, thinking she knows me! 


I replied, "Aww, thanks Mary! You are right, 
I plan to continue blogging throughout the trip,
 it will be a sot of a short diary, 
which I guess is what my blog has morphed into?  
My favorite part of the trip is that we can do as much 
or littleas we want. No teacher, even though most of us are."

If I can get organized, I can have the blog music 
and smile done for the fourteen days, before I leave. 
Then just share what I see each day. 
 I still have to get my adapters so I will be able to blog. 
The list is daunting.









JB/ just because:


Matt Devitt, WINK







For FB Throwback Thursday ...






Roberto Torres Jr., James Lee, Brandon Nomura,
Demura Sensei's Newport Dojo, 2008










A smile for Thursday ...





4 comments:

Atomu said...

There's a Newport Dojo?

Carrol Wolf said...

When I read your blog quickly, I read diapers rather than adapters :)

john said...

Golden or burnt umber or whatever color is so perfect! :-)

jacki long said...

There was in 2008, but small.