Saturday, September 30, 2023

Day 4064: Teachers and Papyrophiliacs.


"Ukraine": watercolor collage.


 

Want music?

    Click here: Carsten Gerlitz, Traumerei

 


2GN2S ... 

A tribute ...
 


 

Papyrophiliac. Are you a papyrophiliac? That is someone who's obsessed with the love of paper products, otherwise known as addiction to stationery. I do love paper.  All kinds of papers.I've heard that one should not love the inanimate, but I do.


I also collect and make my own papers with acrylics on newsprint.

And, I so save even tiny scraps for future use.





At this point, you are probably saying, "poor thing, she's hopeless" or are you a paper addict too?
Some of my best friends are also Papyrophiliacs!
 

 
 

 
 
A 2 minute video, Simon Biles, here.


 
Just because ...

  

Eurasian Hoopoes


 
Saturday's Smiles ...
 
 
 

  




 

 


5 comments:

elenor said...

The ground is burning but the sky gives hope for Ukraine. Did I understand it right? I deeply hope so.
I hope I had the right word for at least some of my many students. I know, not for all, sorry. This yesterday Friday 16 years ago my career as a teacher ended abruptly because of a burn-out. I still miss it ..
Happy Sunday, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. You said it perfectly. I think you underestimate your skill with English, as you do it so well, I forget it's not your first language! Happy Sunday!

jacki long said...

That's great Sam, and I love that you said your first book. I know you;ll do it!

john said...

One can never have too many papers. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Jihn, Evidently we are "cut from the same cloth"?