Sunday, September 24, 2023

Day 4058: Tennis and Family.


"Casualties": collage, acrylics, digital.


Want music?

    Click here: Chris Johnson, Buy me a Boat

 


2GN2S ... 

I watch a lot of sports, and tennis is a favorite. I saw this picture and wanted to share.
 
Four legendary tennis champions, and their sons, maybe future champions. I think some have daughters that might take up tennis? Cute photo.

 


The goal for this beautiful, Saturday in SoCal  was to cross some things off my list, and to see WonderWoman and Superman when they stopped by before driving home. I meant to take a picture of the three of us, but forgot, so here you go ...
  



 
 
A 2 minute video,


 
Just because ...

Knob-billed duck


Sunday's Smiles ...
 
 


   

  

 



 
 


6 comments:

elenor said...

I'm glad you could spend some time with WonderWoman and Superman. That brings joy and energy for the next days.
Have a good week ahead, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Yes, you are so right dear Elenor, sometimes we need to be reminded. Have a great week.

Irene Rafael said...

I know you loved being with WW! I enjoyed the NY portrait artist. I have seen his work over the years. Amazing that he is the most viewed. Good for him for pursuing his passion! Have a lovely week, Jacki xo

john said...

You are on fire with this one. Love, love, love it! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Irene. It's really lovely to have your comment.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I do like this one. ;o)