Friday, September 8, 2023

Day 4042: 19 months and a Step by Step.

 

"Broken Hearts": junk collage & ink.

Want music?

    Click here: Jacob Collier & Daniel Caesar,  Time Alone With You. 


2GN2S ... 


19

That's how many months Russia and Ukraine have been at war.

As the conflict drags on, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is making personnel changes, citing the need for "new approaches" to ramp up the country's counteroffensive and to root out corruption in the Ukrainian government.

 


 

A short step by step : Cantilever.

The 7 steps to the final are below:


1. 





   

2&3

4&5

6.
7
 
The ocher piece tore as I applied the glue stick to the tissue paper, making two pieces added. I think the great thing about collage is that it be as complicated or simple as you choose to make i
 

 
 
A 3+ minute video, Op Illusionhere.


 
Just because ...

Baeteur


Friday's Smiles ...
 

 
 

 
 


 
 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Thanks for step-by-step, Jacki.
Have a fine weekend.

john said...

I am so glad that I got to watch you work in Las Vegas. I now have a better understanding of your process. This piece makes me happy. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I hope your week is going well?

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I'm glad it made you happy. ;o)