Thursday, September 7, 2023

Day 4041: TBT and Lunch.


"Invasion": collage & acrylic

Want music?

    Click here. Corine Bailey Rae, Another Rainy Day

 


2GN2S ... 

Throwback Thursday
 
 
 
After day class on Wednesdays, we would meet Demura Sensei at Ukuo. It was often a different group as all were invited. 2018
 


 

A Super Lunch

 Today Carole sent me a text (below) and an e-mail. I was slow to get up, then I got a call. An invitation to join Carole, Kevin and Cheryl for lunch. Carole called since I  hadn't replied, I then replied a big Yes!

 
We four met at Tanakaya in Tustin, for great food & catching up. It doesn't take long to get behind? We got there at 11:30 and were the last out at 2:15!
 
 
Cheryl and I both got the vegetable Tempura lunch, Carol got a donburi with fried tofu, Kevin chose another good looking lunch combo. 
 
 
I would tell you more, but it's late and my little brain has left the building.

Good friends are family.


 
 
A 6 minute funny videohere.


 
Just because ...
   

Black-capped Chickadee


Thursday's Smiles ...
 



 











2 comments:

john said...

Do you see the dancing horse in this one? I do! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Jogn. No I couldn't find the horse? Did you see the man watching? I went way past done on this one, but it was late and I went ahead with it. ;op