Friday, September 22, 2023

Day 4056:A loaded truck and leftovers.


"Tension": junk collage & digital
 

Want music?

    Click here: John Barry, Out of Africa

 


2GN2S ... 





A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyses, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.
 
 

 


 

 This is something different??

My mother tried not to waste anything and I guess it morphed down to me? When I finished a sheet of stamps, I couldn't throw the leftover out?

 

He gave little pieces of himself to people but no one got all of him.

 

It wouldn't have to be faces, maybe abstract designs? Or landscapes. No rules or time limits, just fun.


 
 
A 8 minute video, artist, Luis Martinhere.


 
Just because ...

   

Japanese Snow Fairy


Friday's Smiles ...
 
 

  

    
  
 


all cartoons above, by Polish artist, Poleurs.
    
 
 

6 comments:

elenor said...

"Tensions" expresses danger to me. It's the colors combination, isn't it?
Loved your faces and all cartoons.
Have a happy weekend, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Wishing you an extra special weekend ahead.;o)

Carrol Wolf said...

I agree with everything that Elenor said about this blog. In addition, I just loved the video. Where do you find all this creative energy. I would have made at least 3 blogs out of this, if I had to blog everyday: your first art piece, and your personal comments on its title and how you got there, the empty stamp drawings were amazing. (That would have been my blog #2, and the artist who did all those great cartoons would have been another blog. I am just in awe of your creative energy, Jacki.
Thank you.

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol! My Dad used to say my eyes are bigger than my stomach, about eating and in general. I guess he was right? And so RE YOU, IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO have made 3 out of # 4058. Thank you dear friend.

john said...

Great transparency. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. ;o)