Saturday, January 8, 2022

Day 3429: Blossoms.

 

"Blossom": photo, collage, digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Stevie Wonder, If You Really Love Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Update ...

The best part of today was going to lunch with Grandhunks #2 and #3. Grandhunk #1 the EMT, was deployed to Bakersfield for a week, so was not available. GH#2&3 came at 11 am and helped me put away the Christmas decorations, so that is done for another year. Then Jake drove us to ...

 

Ponzu in Santa Ana, CA.

Checking the menu on their phones.

gyoza


 

 

 

 

 Zack got gyoza and sushi, Jake got sushi and he and I got a chicken katsu bento box. Oishi!


Grandhunks 3&2, Zack and Jake.

Time with these two, melts my heart. Grandparents know what I mean?

 

I will go to the house on the hill this evening to be with the granddogs, Laker and Zoey. Zack will feed them before he leaves for work, Jake leaves earlier. Friday nights are busy at their work and it's a long time for the dogs, besides I like to be with them. WW and SM are out of town. I will be watching the USA Skating Championships determining our Olympic team competitors. They need my opinion.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A sweet 8-minute video, Migrantshere.


 
Just because ...
 
Sup PolisChicken

 
 
 


Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 


 

 


 
 


 

 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

3 comments:

elenor said...

Oh, yes, as a grandmother I know exactly what you mean, Jacki. It's heartwarming to see you in the picture together with two Grandhunks. That brightens the whole day and you go to bed with a happy feeling. Wonderful!

jacki long said...

Yes, I agree, Elenor. I know they don't realize how precious that time is to me, but they will when they have their own children and grandchildren. Wishing you a happy weekend.

john said...

Just plain vibrant and I love that. It rocks! :-)