Thursday, January 6, 2022

Day 3427: YES!!!

 

"celebration Angel": junk mail collage.

 


Step-by-step
 
 
1


2


 
3



4


 
5


 
6




Want music?




Click here for Chake Khan, Ain't Nobody..
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 

 

2GN2S ... 

Dr. Sodl said Yes! I can return to karate training! He said no striking hard surfaces yet, but that's okay since I'll be busy trying to re-learn the many katas that have escaped during my two year hiatus. So thanks to any of you who crossed fingers and other appendage for this great outcome. 

Thanks again.

&

     I found this sweet thought from a 2018 blog.I still feel that way.

"I like this part of the new year. 
A few days in when everything settles after the hectic holiday pace. 
Like a snow globe when the shaking stops."

 

 

Throwback Thursday ...

Demura Sensei's special training 1985

Old Hombu Dojo, Santa Ana, CA


 

 
 
 
A fun 4-minute video, Betty White tributehere.


 
Just because ...
 
Red-breasted nuthatches

 
 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 
 


 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

john said...

It is amazing how adding the hair changed the look of the total piece instantly. She is so peppy. Makes one smile. Congratulations on the go ahead doctor report. :-)

elenor said...

Celebration Angel looks so happy! Thanks for another fine tutorial.
Jacki, I'm so glad you can return to karate training. That fuels the mind and the body and makes you feel much better.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes, hair i=s key, and shoes are my favorite thing to do. The more exaggerated, the better.

jacki long said...

Yes, Elenor, you are so right, I felt an immediate boost just knowing that I can go back. I bought a new white belt to wear while I try to re-learn my katas.