Friday, January 7, 2022

Day 3428: Windblown

  

"Windblown Angel": junk mail collage.



Want music?




Click here for Eric Clapton, If I Could Change the World
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?



Step-by-step ...
 
 
1

 
2

 
3

 
4

 
5

 
6

Windblown may be the last, or near last angel for a while. Rad Nana has suggested I do a Karate angel, and I may try?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...


Artist/friend Marilyn from Arizona asked if I use  
a ruler for straight edges? 


  

Yes, I use a little 6" ruler for straight edges & a cheap plastic kid's protractor, french curve, curly cue thing for some curves. I rarely use scissors, unless I have no choice in tight spaces. I just prefer the rugged edge of torn paper. Thanks for asking.


 

 
 
 
A 3-minute video, timeline of Capitol Hill, here.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Rainbow lorikeet  by David Arnold

 
 


Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 

 




 
 





 
  

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

The hair is perfect to show movement. Love this series of angels. :-)

elenor said...

Another lovely tutorial for this funny angel - thanks, Jacki!
Never, never give up even if the situation seems hopeless. Over night everything may change.
I hope you tell soon about your first karate training.
Happy weekend, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John. Your opinions mean so much to me.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I have washed my new white belt and will be more than ready for my first day back next week. Happy weekend.