Sunday, August 29, 2021

Day 3295: Capybara?

 

 

 

"Sailor": old photo, ink drawing, digital collage.



 



Want music?




Click here for Al Green, I Get Joy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

I have always felt an affinity with the sweet but very slow, sloth, here

Although he has three toes and I have five, otherwise we are a lot alike.


 But, now after watching this video, here, I am also equally in tune with the Capybara. I think it is something to do with the roundness?
Just sayin'

 

 

 
 
 
A fun 3-minute video, drawings, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 

Yeloe-crowned gonolek

 
 

  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 
 

 
 



 


  


 





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

Never had heard of Capybaras before, so I had to watch the video. They are such cute animals. Who would not like to be in their company.
The last of today's smiles is so special.
Wishing you a peaceful night.

john said...

Sometimes a piece of art throws one. This one threw me. I like it but I have stared at it for a long time. The blue disturbs me in a good way. Does that make sense? :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you , Elenor! Wishing you a wonderful, healthy, happy week ahead.

jacki long said...

Yes, John, I can see how the blue might be disturbing. It seemed to me it showed the turmoil within? Or, just different?