Sunday, August 15, 2021

Day 3281: Super Saturday.

 

 

"Jungle-text": photography, junk mail collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here forH.E.R & Daniel Caesar, Best Part.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

 

Continuing from Friday's post, here, as you may remember, Thursday morning my bedroom wall looked like this as the purge began ...

and by 4 pm, it looked like this ...
 

The keepers were stacked around.


 

On Friday everything stayed the same, we rested. 

 Saturday morning I got a text from ...


The plan was to move my previous bedroom little tv to the office, in preparation for a big tv on the bedroom wall. Also, a big screen tv in the living room. I had an acupuncture appointment, so i left the Superheroes with work in progress. And, by the time I got home ...

Studio

LR

 
Hats off to SM & WW, my superheroes. They  spent their whole Saturday bringing me into the current century. I am so blessed.

So this is how the MBR wall looks now.

Yes, that's me checking out my new view. 


The books will be shelved eventually, or sooner.

 

Thank you Erin, & Bassel, aka WW & SM.
 You are the best!

 

 

 
 

•  An amazing 3-minute video, Jabu, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Buff Laced Polish Chicken

 

  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 
 
 


 


  




                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

Your new collage is just fantastic, Jacki! I'm totally in awe of your endless creativity.
Your daughter & husband are wonderful. I'm so glad they are looking for you so kindly. Of course you deserve it but nevertheless we must not take it for granted. I know you know this and appreciate their help.
How are your shoulders? Still five weeks to wait for the new one?
Wishing you the best, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Believe it or not, that art was a combination of a phoot of a poinsietta and a collage, and it worked out well. Yes, I am so thankful for my family. I had acupuncture for the first time since 1984, yesterday and it did help. I go again this coming week and she will do more. She said she was cautious on the first one.

john said...

Lush comes to mind when I look at your latest piece of art. LUSH! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John, I love your title. It is my photograpgh of a poind\settis layered over one of my junk collages. I played with various filters until this one happened and I ;liked it. Thanks again!