Thursday, August 5, 2021

Day 3271: Memories.

 


"Memories": drawing, china marker, collage & digital.


 

 



Want music?




Click here for Stevie Wonder, Don't Worry About
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

 

 

This is Karate's first time in the Olympics, as a trial sport. Paris in 2024? Doubtful. I have been watching a lot.  Today I watched the Womens Kata preliminaries, and will watch their finals at 1 am this morning. Yes, really. 

 

After, I watched men's kumite (sparring) and took a screen capture for you.


 So much to see, are you watching?


 

 
 

•  An Olympic 5-minute video, high jump, here.


 
Throwback Thursday ...
 
  
Grandhunks #3,2,1 at Marival Distinct, Nayarit, Mexico  2013


 

 
 
Just because ...
 
 
King Bird of Paradise

 

  
                     

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 
 





 


 


  



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 



4 comments:

elenor said...

Your "Memories" are wonderful.
Your Throwback Thursday photo is so lovely. I'm sure you knew I'd like it.
And your Smiles for Thursday are just funny. So, I love everything of today's blog.
No mail yet, sorry. Have a fine evening.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I am so glad you liked the blog, your kind words fuel me for the next time! I so appreciate you, have a lovely weekend.

john said...

I could see this piece as a poster for a play. Amazing! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. It was fun to do.