Monday, August 2, 2021

Day 3268: Good, good.

 

 

 

"Reiko": old photos, digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Ndlovu Youth Choir - Shallow
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S
A treat for you ..

Open here, each image will come up black and white, tap/click each picture, and watch the glorious pictures come into color. 
 
 

 

Thank you, WA correspondent, Dorothy Anderson.

 

 

 

 
 

•  A wow 7-minute video, rock balancing , here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
white-cheeked Turaco

 

  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 







 
 
 











                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

That's really a treat for me - thanks, Jacki. I also like Reiko.
How is your shoulder, Jacki? Can you sleep or are you awake a lot and then reading and watching the Olympics? Still more than a month to get the new shoulder - a hard time for you.
Wishing you the very best.
Still no mail today - sorry.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, so glad you had the special time with your family.
My right shoulder is healing, and I do hard exercises, trying to get it to full motion.
My left shoulder is painful, and has less range of motion than my new shoulder.
I do watch the Olympics and read in the talking times. I started a new book yesterday that I finished today.
Am little less than two months till my next surgery 9/23/21. Please take good care.

john said...

Amazing lighting, Jacki! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. She's special.